15 Reasons Why You Should Choose Billy Riggs as your Next Presenter
As one speakers’ bureau owner said, “Billy Riggs is the best value for the money in the speaking industry.” No one offers more for your conference or training budget.
There are tens of thousands of speakers,
but which of them offer all of these benefits?
- The most perfect blend of fun and
content available anywhere. No one combines gripping oratory, uplifting
inspiration, practical training, comedy, and entertainment so seamlessly and
- A guaranteed smash hit! Hundreds of
standing ovations in all 50 states attest that your people will go wild over his program.
- Incredibly fast response times. Emails are usually answered within a few minutes and in
great detail. All needed materials are available on our website, including AV
needs, downloadable photos, introductions, and bio.
- Billy Riggs answers his own phone almost anytime, day or night, 365 days per year. Unless he’s
onstage, you’ll be able to ask him any question and get an immediate answer. On
the rare occasions when he’s unavailable to answer, voicemails will be returned
at the earliest possible opportunity.
- One fixed low price, regardless of the length of the presentation. Whether you want a
half-day training, or a 45 minute keynote and 2 breakouts, the one low price
remains unchanged (assuming they all take place on the same day).
- Experience you can trust. 25 years as one of the pre-eminent educational entertainers in
America means you can relax and know that every detail or potential challenge has
been fully accounted for.
- A wide variety of topics. Whether your group is made up of salespeople, supervisors,
CEOs, or frontline customer service providers, Billy has a message that is
relevant and powerful.
- Absolute professionalism. You can book Billy Riggs knowing that he will be on time,
polite, and kind. He doesn’t drink, smoke, use foul language, or flirt with
conference attendees. He chats openly and graciously with anyone who wants to
- Squeaky-clean presentations. There is no off-color material in any of Billy’s presentations. Not even close.
- Reliability. Over a quarter of a century, Billy
has never missed a presentation. Several
times he has driven all night (after an airport was closed due to a snowstorm, for
example) to fulfill his obligations. He always
arrives. Other speakers may cancel to avoid the hassle. Billy never does.
- There’s not a prima donna cell in Billy’s body. He comes to serve you and your people with a joyful
heart and a great attitude. He and his staff are remarkably easy to work with.
- Frugality with your travel budget. Billy never flies first class or books expensive hotels or eats pricey
meals at his clients’ expense. He gets the lowest airfare available (for
reasonable itineraries) and never spends more than $15 on a meal (or, if he
does, he only bills for $15). Or, we can build expenses into the fee, or cap
them if you prefer.
- Flexible payment terms. You may pay by check, electronic
transfer, Paypal, or credit card, and take up to 30 days after his program to
pay, if you need to. We prefer a 10% up-front deposit, but even this may be
waived upon request.
- Billy’s presentations NEVER run over their designated time. He keeps a clock onstage and adjusts
his program on the fly to be certain he ends within 60 seconds of his appointed
time or assigned length (you choose).
- Easy-peasy contracts. Billy’s contracts* are one page long.
No legal jargon, no loopholes, no wasted afternoons reading page after page of fine
print. Just a simple agreement between honorable people.
“Keynote programs that
are the most fun, practical and inspiring you’ve ever experienced, of any
length, for one low price.”
*Of course, when you book Billy
through a speakers’ bureau, they will use their own contracts, not Billy’s.