LEARN TO GIVE SPEECHES LIKE A PRO!
Effective speaking skills are not inborn; they are learned. Though some lucky people naturally engage in behaviors that make them dynamic public speakers, it doesn’t necessarily follow that those who do not do those things by second nature cannot learn those same skills and perform them equally well or better. While tips for effective speaking can be found online easily, one-on-one professional speaker training is usually far too expensive for most people to even consider. And who has time to take a course at the local college? Toastmasters will help some, but participants in that wonderful organization attend precisely because they are not yet able to cut it as professional speakers. They, themselves, need a speaking coach. That’s why I’ve created a formula to provide those who need a public speaking tutor in advanced speaker training at an affordable price. After a recent speaking event, an attendee said, “You’re the best speaker I’ve ever heard, but I need a speech coach near me. Do you know one?” I replied, “No, but that’s why God invented Skype!” I love meeting with those who want to become professionals speakers in person, but even for those who don’t live near me (in Austin, Texas), I provide face-to-face training via the Web to anyone, anywhere at a shockingly low price. You’ll receive:
- More than three hours focusing specifically on you and your message.
- A copy of my book (emailed to you) on how to be funny onstage.
- Watching video of you speaking, if available, with analysis.
- Helping to organize your thoughts into a coherent speech.
- Jokes, one-liners, stories and statistics to spice up your message.
- Additional advice over the phone that is (almost) unlimited for six months.
- Analysis of your gestures, stance, and movement.
- Training in how to move an audience to tears, to laughter, to action.
When you add in the fact that I am genetically wired to always do more than I’m paid for, I’m convinced I may be the best public speaking coach for the money anywhere. If you need a speaker coach in Austin, Texas, I might even be able to come hear you speak in person! You can learn to speak publicly with power, clarity, and persuasion, all while feeling comfortable and confident onstage. You’ll be WAY BETTER after just one session!